倔強-五月天 (Stubborn -Mayday)

名字(Song Title): 倔強/Stubborn

歌手(Artist): Mayday

one of my favorite songs from Mayday

當 我和世界不一樣 那就讓我不一樣 堅持對我來說 就是以剛克剛

when i’m different from the world, then let me be different. Persistence for me is tough against tough

我 如果對自己妥協 如果對自己說謊 即使別人原諒 我也不能原諒

me, if i make compromise to myself, if lie to myself, even others forgive me, i can not forgive myself

最美的願望 一定最瘋狂 我就是我自己的神 在我活的地方

the most beautiful wishes, must be the craziest, i’m my own god, in the place i live.

我和我最後的倔強 握緊雙手絕對不放

me and my last stubbornness , holding hands and never let go

下一站是不是天堂 就算失望不能絕望

whether or not the next station will be paradise, you can be disappointed but can not be despair

我和我驕傲的倔強 我在風中大聲的唱

me and my proud stubbornness, i’m singing out loud in the wind

這一次為自己瘋狂 就這一次 我和我的倔強

this time crazy for yourself, just this one time, me and my stubborn.

(就這一次 讓我大聲唱 啦啦啦…)

(just this one time, let me sing it out loud, la la la)

對 愛我的人別緊張 我的固執很善良 我的手越骯髒 眼神越是發光

for those people who love me don’t stress, my stubbornness is kind, the more my hands get dirty, the brighter my eyes shine

你 不在乎我的過往 看到了我的翅膀 你說被火燒過 才能出現鳳凰

you, don’t care my past, and saw my wings, you said phoenix only appears when got burnt by fire

逆風的方向 更適合飛翔 我不怕千萬人阻擋 只怕自己投降

direction of headwind is more suitable for flying, i’m not afraid of million people go against me, only scared that i will give in

洋蔥-五月天 (Onion -Mayday)

名字(Song Title): 洋蔥/Onion

歌手(Artist): 五月天Mayday

i personally love this song very much

如果你眼神能夠為我 片刻的降臨

if your eyes could stay on me for a moment

如果你能聽到 心碎的聲音

if you could hear the sound of heartbreak

沉默的守護著你 沉默的等奇蹟

guarding you silently, waiting for miracle silently

沉默的讓自己 像是空氣

make myself look like air silently

大家都吃著聊著笑著 今晚多開心

everyone is eating, chatting and laughing, how fun is tonight

最角落裡的我 笑得多合群

me in the corner, laughing like i’m part of the group

盤底的洋蔥像我 永遠是調味品

the onion in the bottom of the plate is like me, can only be condiment forever

偷偷的看著你 偷偷的隱藏著自己

looking at you secretly, hiding myself secretly

如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心

if you would like to peel my heart layer by layer by layer

你會發現 你會訝異

you will discover. you will get surprised.

你是我 最壓抑 最深處的秘密

you’re my most oppressive and deepest secret.

如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心

if you would like to peel my heart layer by layer by layer

你會鼻酸 你會流淚

you will feel sad. your tears will drop

只要你能 聽到我 看到我的全心全意

if only you could hear me, see my heart and soul

聽妳說妳和妳的他們 曖昧的空氣

hearing you say you and them, air in ambiguous

我和我的絕望 裝得很風趣

me and my despair, pretending to be funny

我就像一顆洋蔥 永遠是配角戲

i’m like an onion, can only be byplay forever

多希望能與妳 有一秒 專屬的劇情

how i wish i could have an exclusive scene with you for one second.